Download NVIDIA GeForce 472.12 WHQL drivers. This new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates, including Alan Wake Remastered which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1. We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. For those that wonder, the DCH driver is a Microsoft DCH (Declarative Componentized Hardware supported apps) driver and refers to a new Windows 10 driver package preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm. While the base core component files remain the same, the way DCH drivers are packaged differs from previous Legacy (Standard) drivers.
Game Ready for Windows 11
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the official launch of Windows 11, including a variety of new features and functionality to enhance your gaming and productivity. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates, including Alan Wake Remastered which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to boost frame rates by up to 2x at 4K resolution. Additionally, this release always provides optimal support for the latest update to Deathloop which introduces NVIDIA Reflex technology, as well as the launch of Diablo II: Resurrected, Far Cry 6, Hot Wheels Unleashed, Industria, New World, and World War Z: Aftermath.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Watch Dogs Legion]: Stuttering may occur in the game with ReBAR enabled. 
- [Battlefield V][DirectX 12]: The game may crash with HDR enabled. 
- [Redshift3D]: GPU clocks may get stuck at the maximum rate. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: After overinstalling the driver using express install when GPU scaling is enabled, the 0.59x upscaling factor is missing from the NVIDIA Control Panel scaling resolution list (Display > Change Resolution page). 
Check the release notes (pdf)
NVIDIA DLSS Support Hits the Century Mark, as Indie Developers Take Advantage of the UE4 Plug-in
Today NVIDIA added 28 games to the list of titles shipping with DLSS. The additions are a result of the Unreal Engine 4 DLSS plugin that makes the technology fast and easy to integrate into games. In total, there are now over 100 games and applications that support DLSS shipping today.
Alan Wake and more Coming Soon With DLSS
The hits for DLSS keep on coming. Today NVIDIA announced two new DLSS games are coming soon:
- Alan Wake Remastered (10/5) – NVIDIA DLSS delivers up to a 2X increase in performance at 4K. Every GeForce RTX GPU can get over 60 FPS at max settings in 4K with NVIDIA DLSS enabled in Alan Wake Remastered.
- INDUSTRIA (9/30) – With settings maxed out, and ray tracing enabled, NVIDIA DLSS accelerates your performance by up to 2X in INDUSTRIA.
NVIDIA Reflex Available In Splitgate and Deathloop This Month
NVIDIA Reflex is quick and easy for developers to add to their titles thanks to SDKs, plugins, and extensive documentation. Over 20 games have incorporated the latency-optimizing technology, and this month Splitgate and Deathloop have joined the list, bringing latency savings of up to 50%.
Other Gaming News
Other gaming announcements that hit today include:
- Severed Steel (9/17) – The launch version brought a ton of new content to the table, and also ray-traced reflections and NVIDIA DLSS. Activating NVIDIA DLSS will more than double players’ performance, enabling virtually all GeForce RTX PCs to enjoy Severed Steel at max settings, with ray tracing enabled.
- NVIDIA released a new NVIDIA Game Ready Driver for Windows 11:
- Provides the best experience in:
- Alan Wake Remastered
- Diablo II: Resurrected
- Far Cry 6
- Hot Wheels Unleashed
- New World
- World War Z: Aftermath
- GeForce Experience’s one-click optimal settings enable you to instantly configure game options for your system’s hardware, giving you smooth, optimized gameplay. Over 1000 titles are supported. New games in this driver include:
- Bravely Default II
- Myst (2021)
- NBA 2K 22
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
- The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari No Kiseki
- Twelve Minutes
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt
- Adds support for a new NVIDIA Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing (DLAA) mode which is being enabled today on the Elder Scrolls Online test server.
|Desktop GPU support|
|NVIDIA TITAN||NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z|
|GeForce RTX 30||GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060|
|GeForce RTX 20||GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060|
|GeForce 16||GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650|
|GeForce 10||GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030, GeForce GT 1010|
|GeForce 900||GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950|
|GeForce 700||GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710|
|GeForce 600||GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630|
|Mobile GPU support|
|GeForce RTX 30||GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU|
|GeForce RTX 20||GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060|
|GeForce MX||GeForce MX450, GeForce MX350, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX250, GeForce MX230, GeForce MX150, GeForce MX130, GeForce MX110|
|GeForce GTX 16||GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650|
|GeForce 10||GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050|
|GeForce 900M||GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M|
|GeForce 800M||GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M|