Download NVIDIA GeForce 466.77 WHQL drivers. This release adds support for GeForce RTX 3070 Ti and No Man’s Sky which introduces NVIDIA DLSS technology. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for The Persistence, Chivalry 2, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, and the new NVIDIA Reflex integrations in War Thunder and Escape from Tarkov
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1. We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. For those that wonder, the DCH driver is a Microsoft DCH (Declarative Componentized Hardware supported apps) driver and refers to a new Windows 10 driver package preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm. While the base core component files remain the same, the way DCH drivers are packaged differs from previous Legacy (Standard) drivers. We recommend the normal driver and not DCH.
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest patch for No Man’s Sky which introduces NVIDIA DLSS technology. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for The Persistence, Chivalry 2, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, and the new NVIDIA Reflex integrations in War Thunder and Escape from Tarkov. Gaming Technology Includes support for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and GeForce RTX 3070 Ti GPUs.
- Added support for DirectX 12 Agility SDK.
- Version 466.47 and later is required for GeForce RTX 3080, RTX 3070, and RTX 3060 TI
- graphics cards with LHR, which ship starting late May, 2021. Refer to the NVIDIA Blog for
- further details.
- Version 466.27 and later updates the hash limiter for the GeForce RTX 3060 12GB and is
- required for product shipped starting mid-May. Refer to the NVIDIA Blog for details.
- Version 466.11 added security updates for driver components
- See the NVIDIA Security Bulletin 5172 for details.
- Added support for CUDA 11.3.
- Added support for extended DP-to-HDMI 2.1 PCON clock frequency range to better support
- 8K TVs.
- Changed the G-SYNC on-screen status indicator to be less obtrusive.
- [Crossfire HD]: Freestyle is not supported for the game. 
- [Kepler/Turing GPUs]: Blue-screen crash with DPC Watchdog Violation error may occur. [3321668/3321735]
- [VR]: If the GPU is connected to a 4K UHD TV, the system may freeze when launching a VR game.  [RTX 20 series][GTX 16/10 series][HDMI]: 4K @ 120Hz display mode is not available from display settings.
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled.  This issue will be resolved in the next NVIDIA driver release.
- [HDR]: Some specific HDMI displays might show some flickering in HDR mode.  If you experiencing flickering issues, reboot the system.
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- YouTube: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Display may flicker or lose signal when launching a game on an adaptive-sync VRR monitor in multi-monitor configuration when sharing the same display mode 
Check the release notes (pdf)