Download GeForce 466.47 WHQL drivers. This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the launch of Days Gone on PC with increased levels of detail, higher foliage draw distances, native 4K rendering, a configurable field of view, ultra-wide monitor support, unlocked frame rates, and more. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for Knockout City.
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1. We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. For those that wonder, the DCH driver is a Microsoft DCH (Declarative Componentized Hardware supported apps) driver and refers to a new Windows 10 driver package preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm. While the base core component files remain the same, the way DCH drivers are packaged differs from previous Legacy (Standard) drivers. We recommend the normal driver and not DCH.
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the launch of Days Gone on PC with increased levels of detail, higher foliage draw distances, native 4K rendering, a configurable field of view, ultra-wide monitor support, unlocked frame rates, and more. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for Knockout City.
Fixed Issues in this Release
[Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint]: The game experiences low performance / low frame rate when launched with Bar1 enabled in the SBIOS. 
[Starbase][GeForce RTX 20/GTX 16 Series]: The game may crash. 
New Features and Other Changes
This driver version is required for GeForce RTX 3080, RTX 3070, and RTX 3060 TI graphics cards with LHR, which ship starting late May, 2021.
Windows 10 Issues
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled.  This issue will be resolved in the next NVIDIA driver release.
- [HDR]: Some specific HDMI displays might show some flickering in HDR mode.  If you experiencing flickering issues, reboot the system.
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- YouTube: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
Software Module Versions
- nView – 201.66
- HD Audio Driver – 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 188.8.131.52
- CUDA – 11.3
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.960.0
Check the release notes (pdf)