Corsair K68 RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Corsair has released a new model of their K68, the new RGB version has been fitted with Cherry MX red switches and sure, all configurable RGB backlighting. The K68 RGB as such is the successor to the normal model in terms of the overall basis and concept, but it adds RGB lighting per key configurable with full RGB LED lit keys that can be animated and profiled. Also, if you are a bit messy around your desktop and don’t wanna ruin your keyboard by accidentally spilling coffee or tea over it, K68 is dust and spill resistant. Heck, you could even rinse it clean, yep water-resisting and RGB.
The K68 RGB is close to other models in terms of the overall basis and concept, it comes with cherry red type switches that have 45g actuation force, too. The keyboard has an IP 32 certification, which means the product is protected from water spray less than 15 degrees from vertical. So basically, if you spill a cup of tea, you are good to go.
- Per-Key RGB Backlighting: Virtually unlimited lighting customization, or use a variety of onboard pre-installed effects.
- Dust and Spill Resistant: Help protect from accidents so your gameplay never has to stop with IP32 protection.
- 100% CHERRY MX Keyswitches: Gold-contact CHERRY MX mechanical gaming key switches deliver the ultimate competitive advantage.
- Fully Programmable with CUE: Intuitive and powerful CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) enables sophisticated macro programming and dynamic lighting effects.
- 100% Anti-Ghosting with Full Key Rollover: No matter how fast your in-game actions are, every keypress registers correctly.