GPUScore: Relic of Life is a graphics benchmark that utilizes real-time raytracing. It is aimed for PC’s and laptops that have a raytracing capable graphics card. Relic of Life supports both DirectX 12 and Vulkan 1.2 graphics API’s.
A PC or laptop with raytracing capable graphics card is required to run GPUScore: Relic of Life. The installed drivers need to have support for Vulkan raytracing or DXR. Relic of Life is available for Windows 10, Windows 11 and Linux systems that have an x86_64 CPU.
- Graphics card with raytracing support
- Graphics driver with DXR or Vulkan Raytracing support
- Windows 10, Windows 11 or Linux operating system
- Processor utilizing x86_64 architecture
- 12 GB of RAM
- 6 GB of video RAM
The results obtained by running the benchmark are uploaded to our Powerboard 4.0 online score board. There you can compare your results to other systems, and see where you rank. Uploading results is optional in the Corporate version of the product.
- Raytraced Reflections, multiple bounces
- Raytraced Global Illumination
- Physically Based Rendering
- Ground Truth Ambient Occlusion (GTAO)
- Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA)
- Volumetric Lighting
- Bone and Vertex Animations