Download the all-new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.7.2 this driver supports Chernobylite and next-gen update Vulkan.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition is designed to give gamers deeply immersive gameplay inspired by today’s social, connected gaming era. Should you like to share or read up on user experiences, we have an open discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
Radeon Software Adrenalin is the next edition of its software suite for AMD Radeon graphics, providing gamers, creators, and enthusiasts with incredible visual fidelity, ultra-responsive gaming and advanced features to unlock the full potential of their gaming experience. Developed with gamers in mind.
Note: As of May 2021, AMD does not offer any new Windows 7 drivers.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.7.2 Highlights
Added Vulkan Support
- This extension introduces extensible versions of the Vulkan® buffer and image copy commands that can now accept extension-specific information via their copy parameters.
- This extension allows more states to be set dynamically to reduce the number of unique pipeline state objects used by an application.
- Game Compatibility advisor in AMD Radeon™ Software may incorrectly advise some users their CPU and/or GPU do not meet the minimum requirements to play some games. If some users are still experiencing this issue, reinstall or upgrade your driver and perform a factory reset. Learn more from AMD here on performing a factory reset.
- If a Blue or Black screen is observed in mobile systems, temporarily disable Enhanced sign-in.
- Resident Evil Village™ may experience an intermittent application hang or TDR on AMD Radeon™ VII graphics products in the first mission of the game.
- A Blue or Black screen may be observed after updating to the latest Radeon™ Software when core isolation is enabled.
- Driver timeouts may be experienced while playing a game & streaming a video simultaneously on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics.
- Users may experience difficulties ending a recording session on Open Broadcaster Software™ when recording in H265/HEVC codec on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800XT.
- AMD Radeon™ Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX® 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Playing Horizon Zero Dawn™ for an extended period may lead to a driver timeout or game crash on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon™ RX Vega series graphics products.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.