Download the all-new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.5.2, this driver has been optimized for Days Gone and the Microsoft DirectX 12 Agility SDK
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition, designed to give gamers deeply immersive gameplay and inspired by today’s era of social, connected gaming. Should you like to share or read up on user experiences, we have an open discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.4.1 is the next edition of its software suite for AMD Radeon graphics, providing gamers, creators, and enthusiasts with incredible visual fidelity, ultra-responsive gaming and advanced features to unlock the full potential of their gaming experience. Developed with gamers in mind.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.5.2 Highlights
- Days Gone
- Microsoft DirectX 12 Agility SDK & Microsoft® Shader Model 6.6
- Learn more from AMD here and Microsoft here.
- Uninstalling or upgrading Radeon Software using the factory reset option may delete AMD chipset driver folders if they are stored in the same directory as the Radeon Software installation. Users who wish to perform a factory reset are recommended to use the latest AMD cleanup utility instead.
- Cyberpunk 2077™ may experience shadow corruption on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics when ray tracing is enabled.
- Intermittent loss of signal during AMD Link’s Stream Optimization if HEVC is used on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products or later.
- The download or launch Ryzen Master buttons in Radeon Software may intermittently disappear or may fail to initialize Ryzen Master.
- FPS logging may log incorrectly or fail to log on RyzenTM Mobile 4000 series and RyzenTM Mobile 5000 series.
- Radeon Software may experience a crash when Record & Stream tab is in use and a display is hot plugged.
- Radeon™ Software might not get updated on Windows 7 platforms when updating from 21.4.1 or 21.5.2 to this release, if factory reset is enabled. As a workaround, users who wish to perform a factory reset are recommended to use the latest AMD cleanup utility instead.
- Resident Evil Village™ may experience an intermittent application hang or TDR on AMD Radeon VII graphics products in the first mission of the game.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- Radeon FreeSync™ may intermittently become locked while on desktop after performing task switching between extended and primary displays upon closing a game, causing poor performance or stuttering. A system restart is a potential workaround if this is experienced.
- If Ryzen Master is not detected in Adrenalin software after installation, a system restart may be required.
- If Blue or Black screen is observed in mobile systems, temporarily disable Enhanced sign-in
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.5.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.5.2 Driver Version 21.10.03.08 for Windows 10 (Windows Driver Store Version 27.20.21003.8013) and 21.09.03.08 for Windows 7 (Windows Driver Store Version 27.20.20903.8001).