Download the all-new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.10.3
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition is intended to provide players with fully immersive gameplay that is inspired by today’s social, connected gaming world, according to the company. If you would want to share or read about other people’s user experiences, we have an open discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
Radeon Software Adrenalin is the software suite for AMD Radeon graphics, providing gamers, creators, and enthusiasts with incredible visual fidelity, ultra-responsive gaming and advanced features to unlock the full potential of their gaming experience. Developed with gamers in mind.
Note: As of May 2021, AMD does not offer any new Windows 7 drivers.
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Up to 21% increase in performance in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy @ 4K Ultra Settings, using Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.3 on the 16 GB Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver version 21.10.2.RS-423
- Up to 21% increase in performance in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy @ 4K Ultra Settings, using Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.3 on the 16 GB Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver version 21.10.2.RS-424
- Riders Republic
- Age of Empires IV
- Up to 45% increase in performance in Age of Empires IV @ 4K Max Settings, using Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.3 on the 16 GB Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver version 21.10.2.RS-425
- Doom Eternal:
- Update 6.66
- In Radeon Software, the CPU Tuning feature may be missing for some users with AMD Processors such as Ryzen 9 5950X Processor.
- Some users may experience elevated disk space consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- While playing a game, some users may experience a black screen flicker if they have multiple displays connected and they attempt to switch between open windows (via Alt + Tab shortcut).
- Battlefield V may crash during gameplay on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 6600 Graphics.
- Image corruption may be observed on some characters when Radeon Boost is enabled while playing Cyberpunk 2077 on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 6700 XT Graphics.
- Users may experience display corruption issues when they set their Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95T monitor to 5120X1440 @ 240Hz.
- Visual artifacts may be observed while playing Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 6800M Graphics.
- AMD Radeon Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.